Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions:
“Academic Rights Watch – Sweden”
“Når det blir legitimt å gjøre det politiske personlig”, Elise Farstad Djupedal (Dusken.no 28.04.2015)
“Ledere og ansatte i hver sin verden”, debatt (Universitetsavisa 22.04.2015)
“Vivit vostra civitas”, Henrik Dahl (Dusken.no 22.04.2015)
“LSE students stage occupation in protest at “profit-driven education””, Universitetet i Trondheim (FB 21.04.2015)
- Open post: NTNU sustainability and its future relationship to EU funding – by Peter Gray March 22, 2017
Photo: Onny Carr
Internationalisation and research funding are clearly important issues, but EU funding instruments, such ...
- ProtestPub – Fremtidens universitet: For hvite menn som pusher 50? February 21, 2017
Det stilles stadig høyere krav til de som har ambisjoner om en forskerkarriere. Konkurransen om ...
- ProtestPub: Homeless Academics – A debate about academic mobility and knowledge production November 14, 2016
Like many other universities, NTNU has an international strategy plan. The goal is to “strengthen ...
- ProtestPub: Homeless Academics, 9th November at DIGS October 26, 2016
ProtestPub is on again, this time organized together with DION the 9th of November at ...
- Second Protest Pub: What happens when we measure knowledge? June 8, 2016
Publication points, impact factor, excellence, social benefit: all these concepts are used to measure and ...